torsdag 1. mai 2014

The Inquisitor Helmet, Dragon Age Inquisition - WIP


image
"Darkness closes in.. will you stand against it?.. or leave this world to it's bitter end?"
Yep.. I am horrible at taking progress pictures, but I'm getting better, I think/hope? But anyway.. going to show a photo dump of the few progress pictures I tok with some small notes. Hopefully it will show some of the thought behind it.

This is the helmet for The Inquisitor costume based on the protagonist from Biowares new game Dragon age Inquisition. Will also partner up with the lovely Chrix Design as Morrigan :)

image
  • I actually made a pattern for this first, but sadly tossed it away right after I drew it on the foam and worbla. But this more or less how I make most of my Inquisitor armor parts. 
  • Then its just to make the 6 worbla-foam-worbla pieces, fuse them together and work on the shape.
image
  • all done and ready for priming. Made the base for the helmet out if wood glue and news paper and added worbla over. 
  • the dragon head I sculpted out of super sculpey, baked and glued on.
image
  • primed and painted. Just missing a clear coat. Might add some blood, but a bit unsure still...

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar